Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!!

Well, whaddaya know, it's 2006!

This is a mega-short post to say Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all had a great Christmas. I did! We stayed at home this year and Toby's immediate family joined us. There was lots of food, presents and champagne. Then we went away on holiday and had a great time and a fantastic New Year's Eve party - the best I've had since 2000!

Unfortunately whilst away I damaged my mobile phone slightly (it got very wet) and is now refusing to play nice so I have been unable to text anyone and say "hi" or indeed to pick up any texts you may have sent to me. Perhaps you could send your good wishes again via email as I'm sure some of you have tried to contact me over the festive period.

I am in the middle of writing an update on our trip to Christchuch before Christmas and will hopefully finish that soon and then let you know all about our great holiday in Angourie over New Year.

Hope to see most, if not all of you before 2006 has ended. Take care everyone and I hope you all have a fantastic year. Please keep in touch.

No comments: