Friday, April 16, 2010

There's nothing like a good blog post.

It's been a while since I bothered with a good random Geordie Down-Under post. Indeed I have sadly neglected my old mate for my younger babies, In Production and lindseybuckle.com. But this was worth sharing.

Brief intro: Tourism Australia have a new campaign. Someone's spoofed it.

This site contains photos, in the spirit of the Demotivational Posters, that basically take the piss out of Australia. Well, someone's got to do it. Some of them are a bit wrong, in my opinion, such as the photo of Lindy and Azaria Chamberlain with the caption "There's nothing like a dingo eating your baby". I mean, the poor love died for chris' sake. But there are lots of very funny ones, such as "There's nothing like an oversized boxing crocodile" or "There's nothing like birds that will eat your face."

Check it out. It's in blog format so there should be some new uploads now and then.

And just to be fair, here's the link to the original campaign. It's not as funny though.

No comments: