Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Me, the discerning bride

Yes, more wedding stuff for your delectation. Many of you will remember my tendancy to drag my birthdays out for as long as possible and now I'm doing the same with our wedding. I don't do it with birthdays any more though; I'm too old for that now.

This time it's The Discerning Bride magazine feature that came out a few months ago. I have finally got around to scanning it and getting it online (after scanning it as PDF and emailing it around, photocopying it and sticking in the post to my grandparents, and handing it around to everyone who'd bother to look at it).


In further exciting wedding news (I am obsessed; I have no life) we are now in possession of over 1000 professional digital images of our wedding and in a few weeks we should have our wedding album. I will probably struggle to show this to most of you but I do have digital images of the layout so I may well post that at some point too.

2 comments:

brent said...

perhaps you should rent a gallery and display them all... have a grand opening with champagne where we all dress up in evening wear, bit like a wedding really... hey you could wear your wedding dress :)

[btw i'm blogging again http://www.brent-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com/]

Unknown said...

What a brilliant idea! A black-tie Wedding Art event. As you arrive you are handed a pair of gloves for viewing the album. And no champagne to be had at the viewing table.