Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Peter Andre and Jordan duet - really badly

Peter Andre and Katie Price's duet has to be heard to be believed.


Peter Andre and Katie Price

Image from www.news.com.au

Recently I've been introducing you to some up and coming bands with some great music that I whole-heartedly recommend you check out (see previous posts Chemists hit 18 and Chemists in unearthed competition).

Well, today is a little different. I'm coming atcha with some altogether awful music. Peter Andre and his wife Katie Price, A.K.A Jordan have recorded their own cute lil' version of A Whole New World, which apparently they sang together at their wedding. This is so bad it's good. It's highly entertaining, although perhaps not in the manner with which Peter and Katie had hoped: it's bloody hilarious. I had tears running down my cheeks listening to it and it's certainly brightened up my morning.

Check it out at News.com Whole new world of warbling and be warned, they're threatening to release a Christmas album. What are they thinking? They say love is blind but clearly in this case it is as deaf as a post.

(Apologies to The Chemists for mentioning them and this aural assault in the same post.)

Update (23/10/06): Looks like the Andre-Price legal team have had the link to the MP3 removed from the news.com website. Never fear, YouTube (all $1.65 billion-worth of it) is here:



Update (31/10/06): Wow! These legal eagles are good! The YouTube video has gone now too. I did just find an MP3 on my desktop which I obviously downloaded whilst doing my research but for the sake of avoiding unwanted attention from the lawyers I might just leave this post as is. The fact that all of these videos and recordings have been removed speaks volumes by itself. Thankfully, less painful volumes than the actual recording.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw this on Dan's blog... you guys copying each other now?

Unknown said...

Well other than you, ko, we have a different audience so on such an occasion we do copy, yes. However, generally the content of Dan's site is not remotely suitable for mine.

Incidentally, Peter Andre and Jordan are denying that it is actually them singing on that track.

Well, they would, wouldn't they?

Anonymous said...

Just lucky I guess to visit both blogs... actually, it was the first time in about two months that I had visited Dan's blog (shh, don't tell Dan) and you were just unlucky that I saw that story at the top of his blog.

Peter and Jordan would deny singing on that track wouldn't they. The guy sounded a lot like Peter but I've never heard Jordan even speak so I couldn't say about her voice.