Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cool new slideshow feature

Check this out! I was going to blog about the election but instead I thought I'd draw your attention to this cool slideshow feature on the right-hand of the site. Very handy for those of you who can't be arsed to actually go check out my web albums yourselves. Not so cool for those of you who rely on the email updates. You'll have to come to my site to see the slideshow. Only downside is you can only set it to look at one album. Currently that's the wedding album (which you're all probably really bored with by now) but I'll change it every now and again. If you hover over the slideshow you'll see a toolbar which you can use to pause or go to either the previous or next photo. Clicking on the slideshow opens the photo within the web album in a new window. Pretty nifty.

No comments: