Friday, December 15, 2006

Dubai photos online

This is an extremely quick post to let everyone know that I've started putting our holiday photographs up at http://snapper.cvsdude.com/gallery/linsb/v/UKDubaiChristmas2006/. I've also started a bit of commentary on the Dubai photos but that's not finished yet. I started writing a very informative post on our shenanigans in Dubai whilst I was there but after four days of rewriting I gave up. There just hasn't been the time. We really enjoyed Dubai though and I'll give an update just as soon as I have time to scratch my feet. London has also been great although hectic. We've had lots of fun catching up with old friends and every evening has been filled up with something. Unfortunately I caught cold when we first got here and wasn't quite on form for the first few days but now I'm just a bit sniffly and ready to party.

We're leaving London now and heading back out to the airport to pick up a car (crazy I know but it's cheaper that way as that's where we want to leave it and every pound saved is $2.40 saved) and swap it for a couple of arms. We only need our drinking arms whilst we're here anyway. Then we're off to Cambridge for an evening before heading north and catching up with my family.

2 comments:

Zhanna said...

Hi Lins,
Pictures are awesome.
Dubai... the city where it's men in white and women in black, where Thursdays and Fridays are the weekends, where the poor people are imported, and where it's home to the world's largest indoor ski slope and the one and only 7-star hotel. Above all though, Dubai property plays an important role in the world.
Dubai is the city of wonders, this city came from no were to be one of the most important cities in the word. Dubai has many projects that seems unreal, but they made it real.
Thanks for the info, keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Unknown said...

Thanks Zhanna. I'm confused as to when you actually made this comment. The photos have been offline for about 6 months now (slack on my part not to have loaded them to a new server after difficulties with this one but reading the rest of my blog you'll see it was a busy year) so I'm not sure how you're viewing them. Unless, of course, you saw them a year ago and just forgot to comment. Cheers for your feedback anyway. Much appreciated.